July 20, 2010

Thanks a Melon!

Happy Tuesday!  

I made these "Thanks a Melon!" card sets, with a matching boxes,  to have on hand for a quick and simple gift. I think they turned out so cute!
I used kraft card stock for the cards and the box.  The box measures 3 1/4" x 3 1/4 x 3/4". The belly band was cut at 3/4" x 9".  I used DCWV solid card stock for the watermelon, it was cut from the Block Party cart at 1". I also used Glossy Accents on the seeds to make them shine, just like the real thing. :)
Each box contains four cards and envelopes. The cards measure 3" x 3". I cut the watermelon slice at 2" and added glossy accents on the seeds, just like on the belly band. The black and white twine was purchased from here. The sentiment stamp is from here.
Looks good enough to eat! :)
I listed a couple in my  Esty Shop!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)