July 28, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenege #35

This weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge was to create a Get Well card using any cartridge(s) and green, blue, black, and white only. I haven't spent much time using my Hoot and Hollar cart so I thought I would break that one out and make the card with that. I also used the "center point" button on my Cricut for the 1st time! :)
The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The pattern paper is from the DCWV Retro stack and the solid card stock is also DCWV. The ribbon is 5/8" stitched grosgrain ribbon from Michael's. The owl was cut from the Hoot and Hollar Cart at 3". The sentiment was printed on my printer and then I used the "center point" feature on my Cricut to cut the blurb around my sentiment. The blurb was cut from Create a Critter, it was cut at 2". 
The inside sentiment pieces measure 3 3/4" x 5" and 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". The flower was also cut from the Hoot and Hollar cart at 1 1/4".

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy scrap'n!
Ruthie :)