July 12, 2010

Puppy Love...

I made this card for Made by Momo's Tuesday Challenge. The current challenge is to make a project of what "Love" means to you. When I think of love, I think of my fur babies and the all unconditional love that they give me everyday. If you have a dog or cat, I am sure you understand what I am talking about. I just can't imagine my life without them!

I found this adorable cut on the Paper Pups cart and  it reminded me of my sweet fur babies and the love they have not just for me, but for each other.  
The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used patterned paper from the DCWV Pet stack and solid DCWV card stock. The dog and cat were cut from the Paper Pups cart at 3 1/4". The hearts were cut from the Doodlecharms cart  at 1/2", 3/4" and 1". The ribbon is from Making Memories, it is a 7/8" natural tweed.

The sentiment pieces on the inside of the card measure; 5" x 3 3/4", 4 1/2" x 3 1/4", and 4" x 2 3/4". The plaid strip is 1" x 4 1/4" and the hearts were cut at 1/2" and 3/4". 

So you know... this post would not be complete with out a picture of my fur babies, aren't they the sweetest!?!

I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)