January 07, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #7

Happy Friday!

I am so excited because today is the 1st "Let's Face it Friday" challenge of the new year. Challenge #7 is to create a Thank You card. You can design any type of card that you want, you just have to make sure that you use a Peachy Keen face stamp.

Here is my card.
I cut the hedge hog from the Live Simply cart, she was cut at 2 1/2".
The papers are Coordination's and Basic Grey's, Urban Prairie collection.
 The ribbon was purchased from Michael's and the sentiment stamp is from Joyslife.com's new stamp set Father and Son Stamps.
Her face stamp is from the PK-754 Medium Critter Faces Set.

So head on over to the Peachy Keen Challenge blog for some more inspiration. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! The winner of this weeks challenge will be chosen via random.org and they will receive a set of PK-754 Medium Critter Faces.

 Stop back by tomorrow, I have a really fun project to share!
I hope you have a wonderful day!