January 19, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #58

Happy Wednesday!

Today is a new challenge on the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to design a card with a snowman in any colors that you would like.

This is my card.
I chose the snowman from the Smile Cards cart. He was cut at 3".
The papers are DCWV and Doodlebug Designs. The white 5/8" grosgrain ribbon is from Michael's.
The sentiment was printed on my computer/printer. The snowman's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-460 Happy Lashes Assortment set.

Click here to go to the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog for more inspiration!

Don't forget to stop back by tonight about 7pm (est), I will show you a sneak peak of one of Peachy Keen Stamps new releases! You aren't going to believe how unbelievable cute the new stamps are! Tomorrow, Thursday night at 7pm (est) is the New Release blog hop! There will be blog candy at each stop along the way... you aren't going to want to miss it! 

Also... tomorrow is Design Team Thursday at Joyslife.com  and I have another cute card to show you!

I hope you have a wonderful  day!