January 17, 2011

Valentine's Treat Box

Happy Monday!

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to hop through the "It's My Party" blog hop and our live USTREAM this weekend! We had so much fun and we were so excited to see everyone who joined us for the chat!

Today's project is the project that I shared during our live USTREAM. I have all the dimensions and info below!
I cut the pizza box from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I used my Gypsy, the size was 5.3 x 9.4 and I welded the scallop heart from the Doddlecharms cart to the front. The heart was sized at 3.77 x 2.92, and then welded together. 
Then I took a cello bag and filled it with M&M's and placed it inside. I wrapped the bottom of the box with some twine to hold the box closed.
On the back of the box I placed a poem. The stamp shape is from the Sentimentals cart. It was cut at 3 x 3.5. The Poem was printed with my printer and I cut it at 2.5 x 3. 
They were really simple to make! Super cute too!

Tomorrow I will have the new challenge up for our second Tacky Tuesday challenge!  I will also announce the winner of  my Peachy Keen Stamp giveaway! You still have time to enter, if you haven't already, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow!