January 11, 2011

Hoo Loves You?

Happy Tuesday!

I am a little late this morning. I was going to post about a project that I made with vinyl, but the photos that I took didn't come out. I am going to have try again tonight. Hopefully, I will have that post up tomorrow. :)

I have another Valentine's inspired card today. Again, this is one that I have had in my head for awhile, but just haven't had the time to make it. I tried to coordinate the owl with the ribbon that I found. I am not sure if I like the colors together... but I went with it, and I think it turned out pretty cute.
 The owl was cut from the Hoot N Hollar Circut cart at 3".
 
The papers are from the new K&Co KP Valentine's stack and DCWV. I found the ribbon at Michael's and the heart edge punch is from EK Sucess.
The owls sweet little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Medium Critter Faces.

Remember that this Saturday Alex at You Had Me At Craft is hosting "It's My Party" blog hop!
In addition to the HOP there will also be a BONUS LIVE USTREAM, with Alex and 6 Crafty blogger friends. We will broadcast LIVE from her home on Saturday January 15th at 10:30am PST. Each blogger will share a short paper crafting tutorial and there might even be some surprise giveaways! Below is the list of bloggers will be there!
Alex @ You Had Me At Craft
Ruthie @ September Ninth
Theresa @ The Scrapbooking Queen
Gaby @ Gaby Creates

Sandra @ 365 of Cricut
Jenny @ Crazy About Cricut
Julie @ Cricut Chick
I hope you are able to join us!

See you back here tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day!