January 18, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #2

Happy Tuesday!

I am so excited because today is Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #2!

First off, I wanted to announce the winner of challenge #1. There were a total of three entries, I used random.org to choose the winner and the winner is..... Pam Nisson! You can see Pam's card and blog here.  Pam won a set of PK-641 Princess Faces 1 1/8".

All three entries were great, thanks to the ladies that played along!

We decided that for challenge #2 we were going to change the rules a bit. First, if you do not have the cart that we pick, you can still play along as long as you use a similar cut.   You will still need to do a play on words somewhere on the front of your card.

For this weeks challenge we are using the whale from Create A Critter.
This is Janie's Card! 

This is Raven's card!

This is Theresa's Card!

This is my card. :)
 I used DCWV and K and Co papers. The whale was cut from the Create a Critter cart at 3". The hearts were cut from Doodlecharms at 4", 1.25" and 1". I printed the sentiment on my printer.
The whale's face is from PK-641 Princess Faces 1 1/8".

The winner of this challenge will receive the same set!

Make sure that you post your card to our Facebook group, Tacky Tuesday's, before February 1st, 2011.


Tomorrow starts a new challenge at Cricut Cradz Challenge, I will have a card for that and later in the day, I will show you my "sneak peak" for Peachy Keen Stamps, new release blog hop! See you then!

I hope you have a wonderful day!