November 09, 2011

3-d Wednesday and SVG Attic!

Happy Wednesday!

3-d Wednesday is something new that Emma at My Creative Time is hosting. Each Wednesday We will be designing 3-d projects, showcasing Emma's amazing stamps and dies!   Today just happens to be my design team day for SVG Attic.com too, so I decided to combine the project's.

Lucky for me, Jessica, has designed some amazing 3-d svg files!
This little sleigh is from the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes. The neat thing about this little sleigh, is that there is a small gift box underneath! So you can fill the sleigh with something and then slip a little something into the box underneath too!
  I used kraft card stock for the base and K and Company Christmas paper to decorate the outside.
 I added a small tag to the top to the flap of the box so that you can see that it opens.
 This is what it looks like closed.
 The sentiment was made with My Creative Time's Curly Label die, the Inspiring Words (accents), and the Mixed Holiday Sentiments. 

If you would like to see the other 'Wednesday Treats' projects, click here!

Tomorrow starts an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge! I can't wait to show you what I made.

I hope you have a wonderful day!