November 04, 2011

Quick Announcement!

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for the Quick Quotes post, click here. 

I have a super quick post just to say that I am super excited to announce that Emma at My Creative Time, has asked me to continue on, another term, with her design team!
She asked us to create something with one of her stamps sets and I made a quick card.
I decided that I am going to keep this card on my vision board by my desk.  It will be a constant reminder to myself, to be thankful, even in the darkest most painful situations there is always something to be thankful for. Plus the squirrel is pretty cute! :)
 All of the papers are from DCWV and the twine is from The Twinery.
My sweet little Squirrel was a freebie from My Scrap Chick and his sweet little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment.  (One of my most favorite sets!)
The sentiment is from Emma's Mixed Holiday Sentiments set.

Emma also wanted me to give you a little info about myself, just in case this is your first time visiting my blog.
 I’m the girl who… is obsessed with all things creative & crafty, super shy until I get to know you, addicted to making lists… I have at least 5 going at any given time and they refer back and forth to each other. (So not kidding!) I am obsessed with vintage linens, dishes, and anything else that came from, or can be used in the kitchen. My 1st loves are fabric & design, but paper holds a very close third. I officially started scrapbooking the “acid free” way, 19 years ago. It didn’t take to long until I found paper crafts and card making too.  Almost three years ago now, I started my blog, SeptemberNinth, and started posting crafting video tutorials on YouTube. A little over a year ago I jumped on the cutting machine bandwagon and purchased my 1st of three machines. I use them on a daily basis and can’t imagine life without them.  

I live in southern, CA in a small pink house, with my three fur babies. I own and operate my own Interior Design business and during the school year, I am also lucky enough to get to spend my days with my 19 month old nephew.    

I want to say another HUGE thanks to Emma for asking me to continue on with her team! I also want to say that I am SO THANKFUL for all of you, my fabulous followers!
I hope you have a wonderful day!