November 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time!

Happy Thursday!

Today starts an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge on Emma's blog! 
   
 This weeks challenge is to use a "kid friendly" cartridge, or svg in my case, to create a card, layout, or treat bag for a child!

I made a Birthday card!
I LOVE the Cat in the Hat! I just couldn't resist this Cat and Friends svg set from Treasure Box Designs, when I saw it! 
 I made a free standing pop-up card. A written tutorial showing how to make the card is here and I also made a video, showing how to make it, you can view it here.
 I used papers from Heidi Grace, DCWV, and Paper Trey Ink.

 Don't you love this little fish!?! His smile is from Peachy Keen Stamps set, PK-486 In Stitches Face Assortment.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's set called Polka Dot "SURPRISE".
We are one week from My Creative Time's November happening next Friday, Nov. 18th! So, you know what that means.... right? That means if you participate in this challenge, you will have the "golden opportunity" to qualify to win the ENTIRE release! This is probably the BEST release to date! The deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, Nov. 16th! So you only have one week to complete your projects in order to qualify! 
Good Luck!

So... make sure that you play along with us! You can see more inspiration on Emma's blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!


Pin It