November 23, 2011

Kiss Me!

Happy Wednesday!

If you are looking for my last Quick Quote Project, click here.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Eep! Are you ready? 

I have a Valentine's card for you today... I know! Emma released two super cute Valentine's stamp sets this last Friday and oh my! Have you seen them????? So cute!
So... there you go, a Valentine's Day card.
 When I saw this image in the Silhouette store, I just couldn't stand it! Isn't it the most adorable cut you have ever seen!?! (The kissing kids)  The base of the card is also a tag set that I purchased from the Silhouette store, I converted it to make the base of the card.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, and K and Company's Valentine's stack from last year.
I ran the silhouette's through my Xyron machine, face side down, and then sprinkled black Martha Stewart glitter over the adhesive. Joy at Obsessed with Scrapbooking taught me that!
 
The heart and sentiment are both from My Creative Time's new set called, 100% Sweetness and Stitched Heart die.

Tomorrow is turkey day! Yum!
I hope you have a great day!