November 22, 2011

Warm Holiday Wishes

Happy Tuesday!

I am starting to work on Christmas presents and that includes cards too. My goal is to use everything that I make/post on my blog. I have several large boxes full of all my paper crafts and I need to be better about "gifting" the things that I make. 
So today's card is a Christmas card... but I like it so much, I am thinking that I may have to keep it. Ha! Oh well... all that counts is that I am tyring, right? :)
The base of the card is from the Best Witches Party Cut Its Set and the holly is from the Merry Stitchy Cut It's Set from Lettering Delights. The horse is a svg file that I purchased from Little Scraps of Heaven, called Rocking Horse. The horse comes with a heart on is back, I replaced it with the holly & berries to make it more festive. I used Make-the-Cut and the Silhouette to design and cut everything out.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, DCWV, and K and Company's Yuletide Christmas stack.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's stamp set called, Mixed Holiday Sentiments.
I also used a banner die (from the build a banner kit), turned on it's side, as a tag for the sentiment. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!