February 26, 2012

Candace's Surprise Birthday Bash!

 Happy Sunday!

Happy Birthday Candace!!!!

Welcome to Candace's Surprise Birthday Bash! If you have arrived from  Raven's super fabulous blog, then you are on the right track! If you would like to start at the beginning,  click here.

I made Candace a card.
 She loves Hello Kitty, who doesn't, right?

The inside of the card say's "It's your Birthday... It's your Birthday!"
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and Echo Park's This & That Collection. I made the base of the card in Make-the-Cut with a stamp shape that I found in the "free" gallery. The Hello Kitty face is from a free online coloring book, that I found. Again, I used Make-the-Cut to convert her into a cut-able file. Who needs a $140 Hello Kitty Circut cart, when you have MTC? I cut everything out with my Ecraft.
 Shhhh.... Don't tell Michelle or Candace, but this is a "sneak" peak of two of Jaded Blossom's new release's for the month of March! I can't wait to show you more sneaks next week!

So how about a give-away? 

One lucky winner will receive a Stampin Up! stamp set, 100 stick bags, and a Jaded Blossom Petal stamp set.

Just make sure that you:
1. Are a follower of my blog/ if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post and all the other blogs in the hop too.
The line-up:


The last stop on the hop is Sarah!



Thanks for hopping with us today! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!