February 07, 2012

Hooo's the Bunny now???

Happy Tuesday!

I have a fun "sneak" for you today. This Friday, Jaded Blossom, is releasing 9, yes 9, new stamps sets! I can't even tell you how excited I was to get these hot little stamps sets in my hands! I will have some fun sneaks for the rest of the week and then on Friday we will be having a blog hop reveal. 
 The bunny is from Design on Cloud 9's, Spring Cuties file. I used a couple basic shapes from the Make-the-Cut library to form the base of my card and my Ecraft to cut everything out.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and We R Memory Keepers.
The bunny's sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment.
The above sentiment is a "sneak" of one of  Jaded Blossom's new releases, this month there are 9 new sets and they will be released this Friday!


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It