February 29, 2012

Happy Egg Hunting!

Happy Wednesday!

I have a quick card for you today. In-fact you may have even seen it before because it was posted by accident last week. LOL Today's post has a little more info then last weeks.

 So... let's try this again shall we?
 My sweet little lamb is from Treasure Box Designs. I used Make-the-Cut to size her and I cut everything out with my Ecraft. The egg's and their shadows are dies from My Creative Time. They come with the "Hello Spring" stamp set.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and the We R Memory Keepers, Cotton Tail collection. The ribbon is from Micheal's.
 This stamp is from My Creative Time's stamp set called Happy Hunting stamp set.
Here's one more close-up of the sweet little lamb. 

Tomorrow is Jaded Blossom's Mini Release blog hop!
I hope you will join us! I can't wait to show you what I made!

I hope you have a wonderful day!