February 15, 2012

No bugs...

Happy Wednesday!

Are you a 'techie'? does your heart beat for a geek? are you living and breathing in today's high-tech world? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,
Jaded Blossom's stamp set called "Nerd", is the perfect sentiment stamp set for you!  
The computer is a file from Lettering Delights, it's called Programmed for Love. I used Make-the-Cut to create a shadow around it and a few hearts. Then I welded two of the shadows together to make the base of the card. If you would like to see how that is done, click here to see a video tutorial. Everything was cut out on my Ecraft.
 The papers I used are from PaperTrey Ink and Coredinations.
If you haven't seen the "Nerd" stamp set yet, click here.

I have a few more ideas for this stamp set, so stay tuned! 


I hope you have a wonderful day!