July 04, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day! 

...and Happy Wednesday to those of you not in the US.  The 4th of July is my second favorite holiday. Thanksgiving is my most favorite. I am going to spend today relaxing, enjoying the beautiful weather, and celebrating with my most favorite people. 

 I made this card for my nephew.
 
 This card was made with the new Lettering Delights cut set called Rockets. He was cut out at 3 1/4". The frame behind the lion is a free shape in the Make-the-Cut library. The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Core'Dinations, and the We R Memory Keepers, Red & Blue collection. The twine is from Trendy Twine.  
 
The sentiment stamp is from My Creative Time's, My Little Firecracker stamp set. The lions face is from Peachy Keen Stamps.

 If you're here in the states, I hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th!