July 30, 2012

Singing Bee's and Birthday Wishes!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  I got a ton of stuff checked off my "to-do" list. I am hoping that I can stay motivated the next couple of days so that I can keep getting things done. I am going to try and stay off Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr. Wish me luck!


I have a fun kid's birthday card to share with you today.
 The bee is supposed to be singing... does he look like he is singing? I made this card for a friend's little boy, he is obsessed with bee's. They have several bee hives on their property, so he's very knowledgeable on the subject.  He's definitely my "go to" guy whenever I need info about bee's. Anyway, I am hoping that he likes his card!
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and My Minds Eye's, Kraft Fun Day Collection
   White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!