July 25, 2012

Precious Baby!

Happy Wednesday!

We're half way there people! I have so much to get accomplished by Saturday, wish me LOTS of luck! (Cause I am so going to need it!)

Guess what?
 Yep... I have another new baby card for you today. 
 
 This card had to be gender neutral. I think that I like it... I keep going back and forth. I ripped it apart several times and changed the colors around on the giraffe. This is the final outcome...
 
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Echo Park's Happy Day's Collection
This set can only be purchased during the "check out" process. Put something into your cart and then do the checkout process and LD will give you the option to purchase this set.  You can delete whatever is in your cart and just purchase this set. (Irritating, I know.)
Shaped frame behind giraffe: Lettering Delights Cut-it-Set called, Queen of our Castle.
Twine: Sugar Twisted Twine
  White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.

Here's one last look.


Also... 
This Friday, I am co-hosting a super fun blog hop!
Super Hero Blog Hop  
 I hop you will join us! It's going to be lots of fun!

I hope you have a wonderful day!