July 16, 2012

Two Cute!

Happy Monday!



 I was thinking a couple days ago, seems like there has been a baby explosion this last couple months, at least in my life anyway. I have quite a few friends who have either just given birth or are getting ready to pop. I've been bust making lots of baby gifts and new baby cards. I thought I would share one of the cards that I made, with you today.
My "All Star Baby" stamp set has gotten a work out this last couple of weeks. It's a great set! Do you have it? There are a ton of great sentiments that can be used on baby cards, scrapbook pages, and even baby shower invites.

I made this card for a friend who just had twin boys. I just love those sweet bear diaper pins, don't you?!
For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park's, A Boy's Life
Sentiment stamp: My Creative Time's, All Star Baby stamp set.
Die: My Creative Time's, Stitched Oval die. 

Frame SVG: Lettering Delights, Provecial Princess Collection.
Bear Diaper Pin SVG: Treasure Box Designs, Baby Shower Boy Collection.
Bear Faces: Peachy Keen Stamps, Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts.
Yellow Twine:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!