July 23, 2012

LOVE... is in the air!

Happy Monday!

Whew! So I promised to have a sewing tutorial up Saturday, but it didn't happen. Turns out sewing tutorials are a little more involved then I expected. I ran out of time and I want to make sure I don't miss anything, so I am going to push the post back a week or so. Be on the look out though! If all goes well and the feedback is good, I just might make it a weekly thing.

Anyway, on to today's card.
I really liked this cloud shape and I immediately saw the heart in the center part of the heart, so I thought the sentiment would work perfectly. I decided to keep it simple by creating the shadow layer behind the cloud and welding two of them together, to form the base of the card. I added the three smaller hearts for some color and contrast.
For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Echo Park's Happy Day's Collection
 Sentiment stamp: My Creative Time's, Fly Away with Me Sentiments.
  Cloud SVG: Lettering Delights Chillin Collection, which can only be purchased during the "check out" process. Put something into your cart and then do the checkout process and LD will give you the option to purchase this set.  You can delete whatever is in your cart and just purchase this set. (Irritating, I know.)
Heart SVG's:  Free shapes from Make-the-Cut
  White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.


Also...
This Friday, I am co-hosting a fun blog hop!
Super Hero Blog Hop
 I hop you will join us! It's going to be lots of fun!


I hope you have a wonderful day!