November 12, 2012

1st Day of Sneaks... MCT New Release Week & a FREEBIE!

Happy Monday! 

How was your weekend? It was beautiful here in southern California, cold, but the weather was beautiful.  I was able to get in some crafty time both Saturday and Sunday night, which is always nice.

Today is the first day of sneaks for the My Creative Time's new release week. I made a card with one of the new sets called "Label Font". It's the coolest font! It looks just like you made it with a label maker. So cool, right!?!
Don't you just love Hello Kitty? I found this super cute Hello Kitty clip-art online. I loved her so much that I decided to convert her into a cutting file, so I could cut her out and use her on a card.

Guess What!?! 
I decided that because it's Monday, I am going to share the file with you! Yay me! 
The base of the card measure's 4"x 5". The white inset pieces measures, 3 .75"x 4.75" and the pink piece measures 3.5" x 4.5". Hello Kitty was cut at 4" tall.
Paper: Recollections and Core'dinations
Embossing Folder: ProvoCraft, Seeing Spots 
Hello Kitty svg: File that I converted (see below on how to download)
"Hello" font stamps: My Creative Time, Label Font

Free File!
The only thing that I ask, before you download, is that you become/are a follower of my blog.

You can download the Hello Kitty Zebra files, here.
I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

Want to see more My Creative Time new release fun? Click here!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!