November 13, 2012

Day 2 of My Creative Time's new release sneak peek week!

Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for yesterday's freebie, click here.

Today is day two of sneak peek week for My Creative Times, new release week. Today's project was made with the newest die set called Lowercase Fun Dies.

I put my own spin on the Embossed Gift Card Holder die.
 I took the holder, measured down 3/4" from the top edge, and scored it. I then folded it in on itself, so that it created the small top flap. When you fold the bottom up,  it creates this closed gift card holder. I then tuned it on it's side and decorated it. The "baby" letters were cut out with the Lowercase Fun die set.
This is what the inside looks like, there is still plenty of room for the gift card. 
Papers: Sasafrass Lass
Twine: Etsy
Gift Card Holder Die: My Creative Time, Embossed Gift Card Holder
Letter Dies: My Creative Time, Lowercase Fun Dies

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on My Creative Time's FB page that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, November 15th during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! 
GOOD LUCK!
  
I hope you have a fabulous day!