November 15, 2012

Day 4 sneak peak!

Happy Thursday! 

Today is the first day of the My Creative Time November New Release blog hop! I am not in the hop today, but I will be sharing a project made with the new stamp set called, Vintage Sentiments.

I made a shaped birthday card.
 I found the top note  shape online and traced it. I created two shadow layers around it and used the largest layer to create the base of the card. The base measures 3 3/4" x 4 3/4". The girl was cut at 3 1/2". 
Papers: Core'dinations, PaperTrey Ink, and Echo Park
Girl svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, A Pinch to Grow an Inch
Girl's Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, Princess Faces
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Vintage Sentiments

Have you had a chance to hop with us yet? Click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!