November 05, 2012

Beary special thoughts...

Happy Monday! 

Did you have a nice weekend? The weather was beautiful here in southern CA. I spent most of my weekend cleaning, cleaning out closets and cupboards, and organizing my house. I was able to get in some crafty time yesterday afternoon. It was nice to have that extra hour of sleep too. :)

I made this fun card.
When I first saw this file from Scrapping Bug Designs, I knew exactly which sentiment of Emma's that I wanted to use.
Instead of cutting out the "hot stuff" letters, that are on the svg file, I replaced them with stamped letters from the My Creative Time. 
Papers: Core'dinations, Recollections, and Pebbbles Inc.
SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Disguise Da Limit
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts 
Hot Stuff letters: My Creative Time, Just Simply Live
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Beary Special Thoughts

Today is ...

day on the MCT blog. Head on over for some fun PL and Smash ideas!

I hope you have a fabulous day!