November 26, 2012

Reindeer Kitty Freebie

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Did you do any Black Friday shopping? My bestie and I went to a few stores, Friday morning, but that was about it. I spent most of my four day holiday relaxing and working on project's for My Creative Time's "12 Day's of Christmas", all the fun start's on Saturday, December 1st.

I have another HK freebie for you today and my friend Debbie from Bugjuiced is guest designing with me today.  Isn't her card ADORABLE!!!
I love the colors/papers that she used and the shape of the card. 
I made a card too... a shaped one.
She's all decked out in holiday spirit with her cute reindeer antlers.
I sized her at 5"and created a shadow layer around her. Then I welded two of the shadows together to form the base of the card.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and K and Company
Hello Kitty SVG: Converted in MTC from a free online coloring book. (see below to download)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun (Inside the card)


Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

Don't forget to visit Debbie and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!