January 01, 2013

Happy New Year! (and a freebie)

Happy 1st Day of 2013!!!

It's going to be a great year!!! I have another fun freebie for you today!

My friend Cheryl is also guest designing on my blog today. She made the cutest card, don't you think?!? I love her glittery kitty.
I made a shaped card fro my bestie. (She loves Hello Kitty)
The card base measures 5"x 5". I took a label svg, made a shadow layer around it, and then welded two of them together to form the base of the card. My kitty was cut at 3 1/4" tall. 
Papers: PaperTrey Ink & Core'dinations
Hello Kitty SVG: Freebie (See below)
Card Base SVG: Lettering Delights, Garden Flowers
Banner Die & Sentimnet: My Creative Time, Just Simply Love
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft, Snowflake

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

I want to say a HUGE Thank You! to the fabulous Cheryl  Please don't forget to head over and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!