January 25, 2013

I love You

Happy Friday!

I have a Valentine's card and a freebie for you today.
Isn't he sweet? I sort of tweaked his face, but "there are no mistakes in crafting", right? 

Anywhoo... The card base was cut at 4.25" x 8.14" tall. The scalloped inset is 3.95" x 3.95" and the square is 3" x 3". This scalloped card base is a free file, I made it in MTC with basic shapes, and it is available below.  My sweet  little cupid was cut at 2.75" tall. 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, K and Company, Core'dinations
Cupid SVG: Svg Cut's, Freebie File
Shaped Card: Made by me in MTC (See below for the free file)
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Sentiment; My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Valentine Twine: Etsy


Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into two versions .mtc and .svg.

I will be back on Monday with another kitty freebie.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!