January 11, 2013

Welcome Baby

Happy Friday!

Whew! So glad that it is Friday! 
I made a card for a friend who is about to have a baby. It's a girl and I am so excited for them. Her nursery is yellow and pink, so I tried to stay with those colors.
I made the card base in Make-the-Cut with basic shapes. I am sharing it below. It measures 5.5" wide x 6.8" tall. The elephant was sized at 2" tall. I replaced the heart in the svg file with the medium stitched heart layering die. It end up being about the right size and I like the stitched effect.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Echo Park
Elephant SVG: Lettering Delights, Sweet Nothings
Scalloped Card Base: Designed in MTC with basic shapes, Freebie (see below)
Heart Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Twine: Trendy Twine, Water Mellon Taffy

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into two versions .mtc and .svg.

I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!