January 07, 2013

Just a Note... and a Freebie

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was nice, I spent some time with a couple local blog friends. We had fun shopping and had a yummy lunch, next time we get together we are hoping to get some crafting done. :) 

I have another Hello Kitty card for you today. Oh yeah... and another freebie too! My friend Kasi is guest designing today too!
 She made a bookmark, so darling! Right!?!
I made a shaped card.
I made the base of my card with basic shapes in Make-the-Cut. It measures 4 5/8" x 5 1/2". I cut my kitty at 3 1/2"tall. 
I think this Hello Kitty is my favorite so far. I think she is so cute with her little vest.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Echo Park
Hello Kitty SVG: Freebie (See below)
Card base: Made in Make-the-Cut with basic shapes.
Valentine's Twine: Etsy
Tag Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

Don't forget to hop over to Kasi's blog and leave her some blog love.

I hope you have a wonderful day!