August 16, 2013

Back to School Week - Day 5

Happy Friday!

Whew! What a week! 
So... today is the last day of Back-to-School week, here on the blog. I still have a few ideas rolling around in my head, so you may see a couple more projects over the next couple weeks. 

Today's project is a quick and easy teacher's gift.
IMG_8728-1
It's just a paper bag folded not quite in half, I left about 1 1/2" of the back showing. Then I attached some paper to the front, tied it together with some twine, embellished it, and filled it with some fun goodies. You could also slip a gift card in the front part of the bag, for an extra special treat.

Quick, easy, and so cute!
IMG_8725-1
Paper: Echo Park & PaperTrey Ink
Pencil's, Ruler, and Candy: 99cent Store
Paper Bag: Michael's
Twine: The Twinery
My Creative Time Products:
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
Just Simply Live Stamp Set
Journal It! Stamp Set
All Around Everything Stamp Set
All Around Everything Accessories
Honey Do List Stamp Set

Thanks for hanging out with me for my annual Back-to-School week, see you on Monday!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!