August 27, 2013

MCT New Release Week - Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

Today is day two of sneaks for My Creative Time's new release week. We are showcasing two stamp sets and two coordinating die sets today. I used the Girl's Night Out stamp set and the Cocktail Party die set on today's project.

I made three journaling cards.
10-10-10
These three cards will be used in my album but on different pages. I love the sentiments are so versatile, that they can be easily used for different themed pages but still work perfectly. 
11-11-11
Princess Material Card
Paper: Simple Stories
Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Stitched XL Label Die
Girl's Night Out Stamp Set (New)

Girl's Night Out Card
Paper: My Minds Eye & Core'dinations
Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Girl's Night Out Stamp Set (New)
Cocktail Party Dies (New)
12-12-12
Paper: My Minds Eye & Core'dinations
Stitched Hexy Dies
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Girl's Night Out Stamp Set (New)

Sneak Peek giveaway!
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday & so on......
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
  
Good Luck!

For more new release sneaks, click here!

I hope you have a wonderful day!