December 17, 2013

Glitter Ornaments - Take Two

Happy Tuesday!!!

I have a few more ornaments to share with you today. I had a lot of fun making these. Although, vinyl can be a bit tricky... I think the more I use/work with it the easier it will be. I hope so anyway. :)
1-1
Z is all about Spiderman these days, so I had to make him an ornament. I found the cut file in the Happy SIL group on FB. The link to the file is below.
2-2
I found a free Spiderman type font online. The link to that is below as well. 
1-1
I made this one for L. He is our little monster and so I figured Henry Hugglemoster fit him well. I found a free coloring page online and traced it in MTC. I have the file as a freebie below.
2-2
This font is called Mister Giggles and I thought it fit Henry well. It's a free font from 2Peas. The link is below.
5-5
My brother is a Nightmare fan, so looked online and found a drawing of this Jack. I traced it in MTC, and have the link to the freebie file below.  
6-6
I found this Nightmare font online as well, it is also a free file and is listed/linked below.

~Product List~
Glass Ornaments: Michael's
Glitter: Martha Stewart, Michael's
Glitter Ribbon: Michael's
Mop and Glo: Target
Black Vinyl: My Vinyl Direct
Spiderman SVG:  Found Here (Happy SIL Group on FB)
Spiderman Font:  Amazing Spider Man
Henry SVG: Freebie
Jack Skellington SVG: Freebie
Nightmare Font: Burton's Nightmare Font

Have I told you that pretty much every surface in my craft room/studio is covered in glitter?

I hope you have a wonderful day!