December 23, 2013

Live Long and Prosper

Happy Monday!!!

I know! I know! I know... you're saying, "not another ornament".  Just one more, I promise this is my last ornament for 2013. Well... maybe I shouldn't promise that! Ha!

So... I have this friend who is a serious Trekkie.
5-5
I found the Star Trek logo online and traced it, sized it to 2.5" wide, and cut it out out of black vinyl. The font/lettering on the back was sized at 2.5" wide x 1.15" tall. 
6-6
Ornament: Michael's
Glitter: Martha Stewart, Michael's
Glitter Ribbon: Michael's
Mop and Glo: Target
Black Vinyl: My Vinyl Direct
Star Trek Symbol: Freebie
Star Trek Font: Federation

See? That was pretty painless right? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve... are you ready? I still have a few things to finish up, but I am happy to say that I will not be loosing any sleep tomorrow night. :)

Also... my winner from the MCt Farewell blog hop is...
Brenda Porter!!!

Congrats Brenda! Emma will be contacting you for your info!

I hope you have a wonderful day!