December 10, 2013

Santa Countdown

Happy Tuesday!

A couple weeks ago I came across this Santa countdown idea on Pintrest. I thought it was so cute that I decided to make a couple for my nephew and his friends.
4-4
So basically, the child adds a cotton ball everyday until Christmas Eve, making it a fun and easy countdown. I love how the cotton balls make Santa's bread puffy and soft.

I used a MSC file for the Santa, the link is below. I sized him at 11.6" wide. I also added the holly from the snowman (in the same file), it was sized at 2.8" wide. I used lost of inking and foam tape for extra dimension. I used peachie stamps for the face and the numbers on his beard. 
3-3
Here he is with a few cotton balls.

The kids are having fun adding a "puffy"each day.
1-1
Paper: Core'dinations
Santa svg file: My Scrap Chick, Sweet Winter Faces
Peachy Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PKK-14 Set of Six 4″ Winter Faces
Number Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps, Oh By Golly!
Twine: Etsy
Cotton Balls: Target

I hope you have a wonderful day!