December 20, 2013

MCT Farewell Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Welcome to the My Creative Time Farewell blog hop! We are doing this hop to HONOR & send off the "current design team," in a fun way. Since all of us have become friends, we are doing one LAST blog hop together and making it a "Friendship"  theme.  If you have arrived from Rosie's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. 

I'm so sad that our time as a dt is coming to an end. In the last two years, or so, we have become such a tight knit group. I am so thankful to have been a part of this amazing group of ladies, but just like my card say's, "we'll always be friends."
2-2
It's been awhile since I used a cut file from Lettering Delights. I saw this set and thought the birds were so cute! The faces were also big enough/had enough room to use peachie stamps, so that was a plus too. I sized both birds at 3 1/2" tall. The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used one of the edge dies on the right side of the card, to add a bit of interest. 
1-1
Paper: PapTrey Ink & Simple Stories
Bird SVG's: Lettering Delights, Squawkers
Bird faces/eyes: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-134 Bird Faces and MORE! & PK-293 The Cornies Assortment
Twine: Timeless Twine, Bubble Gum Pink
My Creative Time Products:

Today, I am giving away the Life Is Good Stamp Set!
LifeIsGood
To be entered, please make sure you are a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post. I will pick a winner, via Random.org, on Sunday night 12/23, all the winners will be announced, here on my blog and on the My Creative Time blog, Monday morning 12/23!

Your next stop on the hop is the super fabulous Shar!

***SALE ALERT***
"There will be a sale in the My Creative Time store HERE FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Friday, December 20th & ENDS on Sunday, Dec 22 @ midnight PST!  
Use code:  FAREWELL2013 to get 25% off all IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY!!!

Thanks for hopping with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!