February 19, 2014

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday!!!

So... today is inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card that Amy made on Pinterest awhile back and pinned it. I really like the simplicity of the design.
1-1
I have a ton of Washi tape and of course none of it worked with the papers I chose, which were all from my scrap bin, so I ended up using a strip of paper along the left side. I also added a few more mini hearts inside the jar, prior to mailing it out.  You can never add to much love. :)
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & My Minds Eye
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

Chunky Jar Accessories Set
Stitched Chunky Jar Dies
Once Upon A Time... Stamp Set
4x4 Journal Die + More

If you would like to see more inspiration Wednesday projects, click here.  

I hope you have a wonderful day!