February 11, 2014

Try me Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is "Try me Tuesday" over on the My Creative Time blog. The "try me" for today is to use a "double" stamping technique. Basically, you stamp over an already stamped background. Here is a video explaining it in more depth if you are interested.  
22-22
Believe it or not, I am not a "stamper", I like sentiments and peachy faces, but I have never been a huge fan of "stamping" and coloring in... blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I like when other people do it, admire that other people do it and are amazing at it, but it's just not my thing. It did however, feel good to stretch my comfort zone a bit... even though my card is really simple, I like how it turned out. I think I may even use this technique again.
20-20
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Core'Dinations
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

4x4 Journal Die + More
Fun Pockets Stamp Set
Treasured Moments Stamp Set
Get Schooled Stamp Set

For more "Try me Tuesday" ideas, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!