February 12, 2014

Whatever Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is "Whatever Wednesday" day on the My Creative Time blog. Last Friday, I created this gift box, from a ready made box that I purchased from the Timeless Twine store. I thought I would make another one with a birthday theme. 
40-40
I used one of the Square Stitched Goody Dies this time, to make the window in the front of the box. I also left the box it's original kraft, filled it with Kisses, and added some sequins to the outside... kind of reminds me of confetti. The Teeny Tag Layering Dies
are the perfectly size for this box.
42-42
Paper: Core'dinations
Box: Timeless Twine Store, Kraft Pinstriped Boxes
Twine: Timeless Twine, Aqua Blue & Red Twine
Sequins: Neat and Tangled, Winter Wonderland
Kisses: Target

For more "Whatever Wednesday" projects, click here.