February 13, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is "Thrifty Thursday" over on the My Creative Time blog. I needed to make a quick card for a friend so I thought I would play along. 
17-17
Everything on the card came from my "extra's" boxes. I have a box full of die cuts, that I cut but never used. I found the pocket and heart shapes, and then while looking through my scrap paper box, I got lucky and found the cloud background and the matching yellow to the pocket. After that, the card came together fairly quickly. I even used Tuesday's "double stamp" technique again too! 

I stamped the inside of the card with the sentiment "A pocket full of love, just for you!" from the  Fun Pockets Stamp Set
16-16
Paper: Recollections & Core'Dinations
Twine: Timeless Twine, Cherry Red
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

To see more "Thrifty Thursday" projects, click here.

I hope you have wonderful day!