September 21, 2010

FAll Blog Hop Winners!

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry that I was MIA yesterday! I had the best of intentions and never got a chance to sit down at the computer long enough, to write up a post.

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to "hop"  in the blog hop! We had so much fun putting our projects together and we were all so excited that everyone enjoyed it! 

We are definitely planning on having another "hop" in a month or so,  for the winter Holiday's! 

Anyway... on to the winners!

I used Random.org to select the two winners and they are:
 
 Christy Cocker and Stacey Ash

Congrats ladies! If you haven't already, please send me your address.

Again, I want to thank everyone who took the time to "hop" with us! We had a blast and we hope you did too! :)

I should have a card and a video up tomrrow!
Have a great day!