September 10, 2010

Halloween Challenge!

Happy Friday! 

I am soooo ready for the weekend! I have a ton of stuff going on... like helping design/plan a wedding/reception, at the very last minute! How the heck do I get myself into these things? I am still hoping though, that I will be able to fit in some creative "me" time. I have some yummy new paper, ribbon, Peachy Keen stamps, and Cricut carts that I want to break in. Wish me luck!
So on to today's card, I made it for the Halloween Challenge on Mary's blog, Cardz TV. 

The card measures 4 /14" x 5 1/2". The solid cardstock is DCWV, the stripe paper is from the K and Co Spook Takular collection, and the polka dot, my favorite, is from Doodlebug Designs. The ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain that I purchased at Michael's and the edge punch is from Fiskars. Last but not least... the little spook was cut from the Mini Monster's cart at 4".


 I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)