September 28, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Happy Tuesday!

I was able to get in some "creative paper" time last night and I was able to convert a few images from a new graphic set that I bought from Little Dreamer Designs. The set was designed by Nancy Kubo, the same Nancy Kubo that designed the Create A Critter cart. I have a few of her sets and I am really excited about this one! I used Make-the-Cut and my Cricut to cut the shapes out. I changed the design of the pumpkins up a little, so that I could use my Peachy Keen Jack-O-Lantern Face Assortment for the faces on the pumpkins.
 and you know me...the inside of the card has to look as good as the front. :)
I found some really cool gelly roll pens at Michael's yesterday! They are called Glaze. They have a 3-d glossy ink and they come in 10 vibrant colors. I used a coupon and was able to get them for $13.10 (including tax), but you can also get them from here.  I LOVE how smooth they write and that they have the same effect as Glossy Accents, but in one simple step! The ink does take a little while to dry, but the effect you get is totally worth it! I used the yellow and opaque pens on their faces.
Trust me...it looks so much better in real life!

 Don't forget to check back tomorrow...I will have a sneak peek of one of Peachy Keen's new stamp releases for September! 

I hope you have a wonderful day!