September 16, 2010

Sigmund the Seamonster & a Fall Blog Hop!

So while I was making this card, I kept thinking about a Saturday morning T.V. show that I watched when I was little, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters. (I know... I am totally dating myself...) Anyway, I really don't remember much of the show, besides Sigmund.  He was the littlest of the sea monsters and all the other monsters were always making fun of him. Poor little Sigmund. :(

Anyway, my sea monster doesn't look much like Sigmund did, but he is cute nun the less.
The sea monster was cut from the Mini Monsters cart @ 3 3/4". The paper is Doodle Bug Designs, I found the ribbon at Michael's, and the face stamp is from here. The paper punch is a Fiskars boarder punch called Upper Crest.
and you know me... I just have to finish off the inside too! 


and...

Don't forget that this Saturday, September 18th, is the Fall Blog Hop!

There are ten super talented ladies that each have made a
"Fall" project. Make sure you come by and "hop" along with us! It's going to be lots of fun and there will be lots of blog candy! It all starts right here at 8:00am! (eastern standard time)

I hope to see you there!

I hope you have a GREAT day!
Ruthie :)