September 04, 2010

Super Cool Peachy Keen News!

So... I have some really exciting, super cool news! 

Some of you may have already seen over at the Peachy Keen Blog that, I was asked to be one of the five designer's on the new Peachy Keen 'Let's Face it Friday's' Challenges!   



I KNOW! So cool right!?! I still can't believe it! I feel so honored and blessed, that I was asked to be a part of this team!  

The Let's Face it Friday's challenges will start on September 17th and there will be an new challenge every other Friday.  This challenge will be a little different from the normal challenge. The one requirement is that you will need to use a Peachy Keen Face somewhere on your project!  The BEST part is that there are going to be lots of prizes for the winners, Stamps, punches, metals dies, and even Cricut carts! 

You will not want to miss out! You can  check out the new Fab Five Designers HERE

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)