September 17, 2010

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #1

Happy Friday!

I am so excited! Today is not just any normal Friday... it's Peachy Keen Stamps, very 1st "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!

This first challenge was to create a treat container used for Halloween (or Harvest/Autumn theme) using any of your PK Face Stamps as the focal point of your project.

So... this is what I came up with!
 I made this small treat container out of a piece of 12 x12 black card stock and this Martha Stewart deep edge punch. The "trick or treater's" were cut from the Mini Monsters cart at 
3 1/2". I also used the Doodlecharms cart for the pumpkins and treat bags,  the bat and the spider were cut from the Happy Hauntings cart. The PK stamp sets I used were, the PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment and the PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.

Here are a few more close-up images.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!  
Make sure you play along...becasue the prize is better then candy! 
 Prize: 
Cottage Cutz Tear Kitty Die and Face Stamp Set
PK-543 Snow Bitty Faces
Acrylic Round Block R1 (1.75") & R2 (2.5")
 
I hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend!