February 17, 2011

Design Team Thursday #6 ~ Joy's Life

Happy Thursday!

Today is the 6nd Thursday of Joy's Life.com's, Design Team Thursday!

This is the card I made.
I made this card to match a banner that I made a couple weeks ago. You can see it here.
The scallop circle was cut from the Sugar and Spice cart and the cherries were cut from the Paisley cart.  The paper is from my scrap box and I found the ribbon in my stash.
The sentiment is from Joyslife.com's All Around Sentiment Stamps set!

Have you seen the new stamp set that Joy just released!?!

Super cute, no? You can get yourself a set here.

Tomorrow there is a new "Let's Face it Friday" Challenge on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog. I can't wait to show you my card!

Did you know that Alex and I are giving away a set of My Pink Stamper stamps? Click here to leave a comment to be entered to win!


Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow!