February 28, 2011

Spring Fever Blog Hop


Happy Tuesday!





Welcome to the Spring Fever Blog Hop!

If you are here from Momo's blog then you are on the right track. If you would like to start from the beginning click here to go to Jillian's blog.

Jillian asked us to make a bright, fun, springy project. I decided to make a banner that said "spring".
The ovals are from the Birthday Bash cart, they were cut at 4 1/2". 
The letters were cut at 3 3/4". I used Make-the-Cut and my Cricut to cut them out. 
 
The font is LD Red Hatter's Hand. 
 The flowers were cut from the Walk in my Garden cart at 3 1/2". I also used 6" wide white tulle to string the banner together.

So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!

 I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" stamps.

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!

Below is the list of all the blogs in the hop.

 Momo 
 Ruthie  (Me)
  Paula 
  Rachel  
  Sarah 
   Sherri  
  Carri  
 Brynn 

 Your next stop is Paula's blog!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!

See you tomorrow! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!