February 28, 2011

Cheers Card and a Winner!

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? I  spent Saturday with three of my favorite people. We had a great day together, lots of catching up, and laughs. Yesterday, I spent the day working on projects for this week. I had to finish up a couple projects for some blog hops that I am in this week and Friday there is a new challenge on Peachy Keen's challenge blog and I was able to get that project finished up too.
I also was able to make a card for today.
 I love this little leprechaun from the Simply Charmed cart. 
 I used my Gypsy to weld two labels together, from the Lacy Labels cart, to create the card. The leprechaun was cut at 3 3/4".
I attached the leprechaun to the card with a Action Wobble and the twine is from The Twinery.
 
The face on my Leprechaun is from the PK-470 Happy New Year Face Assortment.

Here is a quick video!

I was so busy last week that I never got a chance to announce my winner for Joy's B-day Bash Blog Hop!

The winner is Cathie!!!!!

 cathie w 1 week ago
Ruthie these are so cute....ans so well done..I am always impressed with your talent.
TFS!!!
cathie

Congrats Cathie! 
(I have emailed you for your info.)


Tomorrow I will be in a Spring Fever Blog Hop hosted by Jillianbean Crafts. I can't wait to show you what I made! I will also have a fun "peachy" giveaway!  
I hope you have a wonderful day!